In one of my recent Degustabox parcels, I received a carton of coconut milk alternative to milk. I don’t normally buy this, so other than using it in coffee, I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with it. As the boys are a fan of smoothies, it gave me an idea. Add some pineapple and mango, blitz it up in a blender, and make a totally tropical coconut smoothie! The lime juice gives it a little extra kick, and the chia seeds add extra natural goodness.
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 500ml Koko dairy free original
- 1 medium mango
- 1 medium pineapple
- dash of lime juice
- 1 tsp black chia seeds
- Prepare the mango and pineapple by peeling, coring, and dicing.
- Pour the coconut milk into your blender, then add the mango, pineapple, lime juice and chia seeds.
- Blitz up for two or three minutes, until smooth. Use pulse mode if needed, to remove any remaining lumps.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!